Is there a local car/driver in Eden?
How do I get to/from the airport?
In addition to the drivers listed above, we also recommend Shuttle Express, who have a desk in the Ground Transportation area of the airport 801.596.1600. Also, you can arrange airport transfers with Utah Mountain Shuttle, 801.808.1367.
Where can I rent a car?
If you have booked your lodging with Powder Mountain Getaways, you will receive discounted rates on car rentals from Enterprise by presenting your confirmation number. Call them directly at 801.715.1617 to inquire about open hours and availability.
SLC Airport has a Rental Car Shuttle across from baggage claim with most major car rental companies represented.
What are distances between SLC Airport, Ogden, Eden, and Powder Mountain?
SLC Airport → Ogden 40 miles/40 minutes
SLC Airport → Eden, 56 Miles/1 Hour
Eden → top of Powder Mountain 6 miles/15 minutes
Is there a local shuttle and when are they available?
There is a UTA bus schedule posted here that provides access to the two ski resorts in the area as well as routes to and from Ogden.
- Adults/Youth: $4.50 one way
- Seniors: $2.25 one way
- Season Pass: $35
How do I reserve Lodging?
Please visit PowderMountainGetaways.com to view available lodging options and pricing.
I booked my reservation with Powder Mountain Getaways, who is my contact person?
Who can I call if I need something for the house?
What can I expect to be there when I show up? (e.g. shampoo, conditioner, iron, laundry soap, etc.)
Powder Mountain Getaways Lodging supplies small amenity bottles of shampoos, lotion and soaps in each bathroom for your convenience. We also supply towels, sheets, dish soap, dish detergent, laundry detergent, dryer sheets, and a starter pack of paper towels and toilet paper.
Where is the closest hospital?
Hospitals with 24/7 emergency care:
4401 Harrison Blvd, Ogden UT 84403
- Ogden Regional
5475 S 500 E, Ogden UT 84405
Urgent Care Facilities:
- Ogden Clinic
1159 12th Street, Ogden UT 84404
- North Ogden InstaCare
2400 N Washington Blvd, North Ogden UT 84414
What are some other local community resources good to know of?
Where can I eat on Powder Mountain?
- Timberline Cafeteria (8am - 3pm) Breakfast and lunch
- Lucky Slice Pizza Satellite Location (11am - 3pm)
- Powder Keg (11am - 6pm) Live music, flame-broiled burgers and a great selection of beers on tap.
Hidden Lake Lodge
- Hidden Lake Cantina (10:30am - 3:30pm) Mountain mexican cuisine with a view of 4 states from the top of Powder Mountain.
- Sundown Pizzeria (11am - 8:30pm) Family value menu, cozy lodge and good food day or night.
- Lucky Slice Pizza Satellite Location (11am - 8:30pm)
Who can I call for information on babysitting and petsitting services?
How do I find out about upcoming events in Ogden Valley and beyond?
Salt lake City
Where can I find maps of the area?
How can I book a ski instructor/guide?
How do I know the conditions of the mountain?
The Powder Mountain website updates every morning to inform visitors of the recent snow totals, road conditions, operating lifts and terrain status.
- Powder Mountain's Website
- National Weather Service for in/near PowMow ￼
- ￼PowMow Mesowest Condition (a weather station at Hidden Lake)
- ￼Utah Avalanche Center Necessary for any backcountry adventure.￼
- ￼Open Snow Report
- ￼The social media accounts for PowMow on Twitter, Instagram
- UDOT Road conditions
What is the emergency number for ski patrol?
801.745.3772 ext. #123
I see there are homes being built on the mountain, how can I get more information?